Saturday, March 3, 2007

Playing in the Park

I don't know what I would do if we didn't have the Lian Hua Park nearby. Vera and I go almost every day...sometimes twice a day. She plays with the same kids most days and is even starting to know their names. The little girl in the pictures is Bu Bu and the little boy is Miao Miao. I bet you can't figure out which one is a boy (look closely...I'm not referring to Bu Bu's ponytail)...ha ha!!!






























3 comments:

Nicole said...

It's just starting to get warm enough for the park here...we'll have to start making trips there!

Erica said...

Michelle,

I found you again! That picture of the 3 kids playing is too funny. I'm sorry you were so sick at your conference, yuck. Talk to you soon!

Erica

Unknown said...

LOVE the pictures of Vera playing with the other kids. it looks like beautiful weather, is it?