Welcome baby Kai! Long awaited and deeply loved. Can't wait to meet you in person one of these days.Love,Beth, Coty, and the boys
Congrats Michelle!!!!!!!! I know it must have been a tough week with all the waiting...but now...Welcome to the world, Baby Kai!!! Wo men hao kai xin!!! :) Cant wait to see you, kai, V and Matt soon. blessings. - em
Congratulations and welcome Kai! Thanks so much for posting pictures - it's great to see him. Love,Martha
He is adorable!!! I wish so much that I could hold him and love on him!
congratulations mommy, daddy, and big sister vera! he is so cute! shelly, he looks just like you! love you guys.
Kai is beautiful. Just perfect!
Woo hoo! So excited for you guys. See you in a couple weeks!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Welcome baby Kai! Long awaited and deeply loved. Can't wait to meet you in person one of these days.
Love,
Beth, Coty, and the boys
Congrats Michelle!!!!!!!! I know it must have been a tough week with all the waiting...but now...Welcome to the world, Baby Kai!!! Wo men hao kai xin!!! :) Cant wait to see you, kai, V and Matt soon. blessings. - em
Congratulations and welcome Kai! Thanks so much for posting pictures - it's great to see him.
Love,
Martha
He is adorable!!! I wish so much that I could hold him and love on him!
congratulations mommy, daddy, and big sister vera! he is so cute! shelly, he looks just like you! love you guys.
Kai is beautiful. Just perfect!
Woo hoo! So excited for you guys. See you in a couple weeks!
Post a Comment