Oh wow, you guys! He looks perfect! In that 4th picture you can totally see how he fit into your tummy, Michelle...very sweet. We are so happy for you guys!
wow!! he is so beautiful & looks like matt! does his mom think so? i love the picture with kai & vera.....so precious. can't wait to meet him one day. love you guys!
What wonderful and precious pictures! Congratulations, Kai and all of you just look great and so happy - I rejoice with you. You are a fine and blessed family and one can see and feel it. I wish you a very good start for the four of you. Thank you again for our neat Skype talk. Blessings, Stefan
10 comments:
Great pics! You all look wonderful. We're praying for you.
Oh wow, you guys! He looks perfect! In that 4th picture you can totally see how he fit into your tummy, Michelle...very sweet. We are so happy for you guys!
wow!! he is so beautiful & looks like matt! does his mom think so? i love the picture with kai & vera.....so precious. can't wait to meet him one day. love you guys!
I absolutely LOVE the pictures of Kai and Vera!!! PRECIOUS!!
What wonderful and precious pictures!
Congratulations, Kai and all of you just look great and so happy - I rejoice with you. You are a fine and blessed family and one can see and feel it. I wish you a very good start for the four of you.
Thank you again for our neat Skype talk.
Blessings,
Stefan
he's beautiful! we can't wait to meet him in a few days!
ohhhhhh, Kai is my nephew's name - he's a pistol!
Congrats, you guys, he is so beautiful!!!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! He's a CUTIE! Praying for you as you adjust!
Kai is a doll. I'm so glad grandma and grandpa were able to meet him before heading home. You all look so happy!!! Enjoy being a family of 4!
Post a Comment