Here are some pictures.
Tuesday, September 2, 2008
Kai is 2 months old!
Kai is already two months old! He is a big boy but still seems so much like a newborn. He still wakes about every 3 to 4 hours at night to eat. Ugh! It's amazing that even after doing the exact same thing with him as I did with Vera, that he's not sleeping very long in one stretch whereas V was sleeping about 8 hours by this point. He is so peaceful and sweet at night, so I'm just trying to enjoy those middle of the night feedings while I have them. He's about 13 1/2 pounds and 24 1/2 inches putting him at about 90th percentile for both height and weight. I can't believe any baby coming from me would be that big!
Here are some pictures.






Here are some pictures.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Don't you love how much he looks like Vera but then again he looks just like Kai? I can't believe how much he has grown. Bite his thighs for me!
He's a cutie! What a sweet little boy. And I feel ya with the eating habbits!!! Ethan was the same way. Have patience, sister!
he is so cute! i can't believe that he is already 2 months old! lets chat on skype soon! love, maria
Post a Comment