While prepping lunch today, I asked Vera to go wash her hands. Five minutes later I went to see what was taking so long. This is what I found. Yes, she had clothes on when I sent her.
Love it! At least you knew she was clean enough to help cook! We are looking for the statement for the stroller - might be later this week before we dig it out. Hope ya'll had a great Thanksgiving! Are you coming to the States for Christmas? We'd love to see ya'll!
5 comments:
How cute! Life with toddlers can be so funny. Thanks for posting & sharing. -Cindy D.
I can hear the squeal of laughter that accompanied that 2nd picture. You have a strange, but wonderful, daughter. :)
That looks vaguely familiar... :D
so cute chelle!
Love it! At least you knew she was clean enough to help cook! We are looking for the statement for the stroller - might be later this week before we dig it out. Hope ya'll had a great Thanksgiving! Are you coming to the States for Christmas? We'd love to see ya'll!
Post a Comment