I can't believe how old Kai looks...he looks a lot like Vera, I think. He has definiteyl thinned out and grown taller since we hung out with him in January.
I literally did a double take when I saw these pictures. It's been way too long since I checked in...they have grown so much! Great pictures :). My little guy is 6 months old today!!!
7 comments:
muhahahahahaha!!!!!
thank you sooooo much for sharing - that's great!
LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!
YAY! A new post! I can't believe how much they have changed and how much alike they look in these pics! What good looking kids!
And when are you coming back, friend? I remember being really tired when I last saw you, and I've regretted it ever since. I miss you!
that is so cute & i can't believe how big both of them are getting!!
I can't believe how old Kai looks...he looks a lot like Vera, I think. He has definiteyl thinned out and grown taller since we hung out with him in January.
They are both getting soooo big!!
I literally did a double take when I saw these pictures. It's been way too long since I checked in...they have grown so much! Great pictures :). My little guy is 6 months old today!!!
Erica
Post a Comment