We have made it back to Xiamen safely, and besides a slight delay on our final flight, everything was smooth and on time!
Our first night back was actually in Hong Kong. We had a short night of sleep (we didn't get in until about 11:30pm and V woke up at 6:30am), but at least we were able to sleep.
Last night V went to bed at about 7 and is still sleeping! (It's almost 7am now.) Matt and I were in bed around 9pm and slept until about 6 this morning. Not bad at all for our first official night home.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Welcome home! Glad you made it safely!! I'm also glad I can leave comments again...was something wrong, or was it me??
Glad you made it back safely. We miss you!
I only wish we could have seen you guys again on this trip back.
Post a Comment