Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Sleep Update

Vera went to sleep without a peep tonight. She has even let us sleep through the night for the last couple of nights. She has however formed a habit. During nap time and night time she's sleeping on the floor in front of the door. Tonight we quietly stood outside her door after turning off her light. About a minute later we heard her tiptoe over and lay down. :) Silly girl! A funny thing about this is that I remember sleeping on the floor outside of my bedroom for months when I was younger because it was closer to my parents than sleeping in my bed. I understand where she is coming from!

Here are some pics from the last few days.

Vera playing in her "new house". The cabinet has a door, but I removed it after she pinched her fingers a few times. Her "new house" is in the playroom.



















A couple of nights ago we had lots of dinner prep, so we tried to keep Vera happy while we were busy. When she started "painting" herself with yogurt, we didn't stop her.



















This picture was taken this morning. Her hair is finally long enough for real pigtails! She needs a little help from barrettes, but it stayed up all day long!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

wow, michelle! thanks for the details and honesty about this struggle with sleep! i'm glad to hear you are getting some sleep now. i love the pics of v and the new place. love you guys!
stacey