skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Matt, Michelle, Vera, and Kai in China
Monday, October 8, 2007
I just can't seem to keep her out of the cabinets!
And just in case you're looking for a little inspiration...
1 comment:
Unknown
said...
These crazy signs never stop being funny to me! I love it!
October 11, 2007 at 10:01 AM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Michelle
Xiamen, China
Wife to Matt... Mom to Vera and Kai... Living in China... Sharing our lives with you.
View my complete profile
Looking for a Baby Gift?
Baby Uniques
Blogs I Read
Beth's Blog
Cindy's Blog
Coates Blog
Dana's Blog
Dee and Stacey's Blog
Emma's Blog
Hall's Blog
Jobey and Kristin's Blog
Kelly's Blog
Melanie's Blog
Nicole's Blog
Shawnda's Blog
Unsell's Blog
Blog Archive
►
2010
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
2009
(11)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(5)
►
February
(1)
►
2008
(69)
►
December
(6)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(8)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(4)
►
July
(10)
►
June
(15)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(5)
►
February
(12)
►
January
(3)
▼
2007
(71)
►
December
(6)
►
November
(4)
▼
October
(7)
Vera's Birthday Pictures
It's too big!
We got a couple of videos of Vera during breakfast...
I just can't seem to keep her out of the cabinets!...
Hey, Vera, what's that on your head?...the only ar...
Brown Bear, Brown Bear What Do You See?
Happy National Day!
►
September
(9)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(5)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(11)
►
March
(10)
►
February
(5)
►
January
(11)
1 comment:
These crazy signs never stop being funny to me! I love it!
Post a Comment