Vera has been putting a lot more words into sentences lately, and is often saying stuff that keeps us laughing.
Tonight, Matt and I were in the kitchen preparing dinner. Vera was in her playroom playing with her toy kitchen. I walked out of the kitchen every few minutes to check on her. Well, I peaked into her playroom one time to find her hands on the floor and her feet in the oven of her kitchen set, a space no larger than a shoebox. She sees me and immediately blurts out, "It's too big!" I'm not sure if she meant she is too big or the oven is too small, but I just couldn't stop laughing. She sure has a thing with trying to fit into small places!
I promise to get some birthday pictures up in the next few days.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment