I was just stopping by to see how big Vera was getting and was amazed to hear her singing the baby bumblebee song! I had a flashback to last August with a van full of people and coaxing a reluctant Bill to sing the song AGAIN for beautiful Vera! Hope you are having a great time on your vacation and you look great pregnant! See you this summer! Nikki Wilson
3 comments:
That looks like so much fun! I can't believe how much of a big girl she is! Now how are YOU doing???
Soooo cute Michelle!
~Jen Unsell
I was just stopping by to see how big Vera was getting and was amazed to hear her singing the baby bumblebee song! I had a flashback to last August with a van full of people and coaxing a reluctant Bill to sing the song AGAIN for beautiful Vera! Hope you are having a great time on your vacation and you look great pregnant! See you this summer! Nikki Wilson
Post a Comment