Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Vera got her first haircut today! The ends of her hair were really dry, and she definitely needed a trim. When I told Matt I was going to do it, he kept asking, "Are you sure you want to do this?" I only took about an inch off the back. I didn't dare touch the rest of it. The front is still so much shorter than the back that I'm sure there are many more trims to come before she needs a "real" haircut.


















Taking a little off the back... I only posted this picture because it has my belly in it. Mom keeps asking whether or not I'm showing yet. I definitely am, but I don't know that you can really tell in this pic. Our local friends have all starting patting my belly when they see me.

















From the front...

















...and from the back.

















And one little chunk to save.

No comments: