Tuesday, May 13, 2008

We are fine!

We've gotten a few emails this morning asking if we are okay. We did not feel anything from the large earthquake yesterday. We do have a few friends in Chengdu and are praying that they are all okay.

5 comments:

Nicole said...

Thanks for posting this! I've been Thinking of you today.

We just got internet at the new house today...I'll be sending you an email in the next few days!

Anonymous said...

I am so glad to hear that you are fine. The epicenter of the earthquake is where one of our daughters is from. We are saddened to think that the children left behind, as well as the staff, may have been involved. Please pray for them.

beth said...

We didn't think it would have affected you but are glad to know you all are OK. Still, I'm sure you know people who were affected. We're praying for the situation and the country...and for you.

Spirit of Adoption said...

Praise God!!!

Ashley said...

Hello Sneads! I thought I might find you all on blogspot! I thought and prayed for you all when I heard about the earthquakes. I hope things are well!

Love, the Sovereigns