Friday, October 17, 2008

Happy 3rd Birthday Vera!

I can't believe it's been three years since we were blessed with our wonderful daughter, Vera! Here are a few pictures from her birthday party.

Yummy pizza at Vera's new table.

















She was very specific that she wanted a chocolate cake.

















All of her friends that came. The cool thing is that when we moved to Xiamen there weren't any other foreign babies. Now, there are five in the picture and one more on the way (not ours).

















After most people had left, we brought out her "big" present. She had to cover her eyes.

















A pink bike! She's been talking about a bike for the last 6 months. Now she finally has one.

















Family pic.

















This is where we found Vera about an hour after putting her to bed. Her legs were hanging off the end. The sugar high must have kept her moving even after she was asleep!

2 comments:

Cindy said...

Happy Birthday Vera!

girl on a roof said...

I wish I was there to see Vera ride her bike in the courtyard.