Thursday, October 11, 2007

We got a couple of videos of Vera during breakfast this morning. She was very happy to perform for the camera!

Vera's Nana and Poppy (Matt's parents) are coming to visit us! They will be here this afternoon and are staying for a week. Tomorrow we will celebrate Vera's 2nd birthday! She won't be 2 until the 17th, but this way she can get all of her presents while Nana and Poppy are here so they can play with them together.

Enjoy the videos!



4 comments:

Melanie said...

I love how she cheers for herself at the end of each song. Very cute. Enjoy your visit with family!

nanaof4boys said...

She is sooo cute singing, she really has a sweet voice. How fast time flies. I can't believe she's 2. Happy Birthday Baby Girl...

beth said...

Too cute! I know Matt's folks are going to have a great time with Vera!

Anonymous said...

In case you haven't heard, Vera is brilliant!!! I can't believe how much she has grown up since August! Still adorable too!
Lisa-n-Lilburn