Thursday, December 27, 2007

Merry Christmas!

We hope everyone had a great Christmas. Each year since having a child celebrating Christmas has become more and more fun. We are VERY excited to announce that next year we will have TWO children to celebrate with! We are expecting our second child in late June! For those of you who knew us before Vera was born, you may remember that she had a nickname--Spike! Well, one night while on a date, we named this baby as well--Baby Bo! Gotta love it!

Here are a few pictures from Christmas.

We invited some friends over for dinner on Christmas Eve. I'm a little disappointed that the leftovers are almost gone, because it sure was a yummy meal!


















Vera just before she got to dump the contents of her stocking and start tearing into them!























Our family pic before opening presents.


















"Oh, yeah! A new stroller and doll! Now I can get practice for taking care of Baby Bo!"























Coloring with new crayons and coloring book. It looks like V's going to be a lefty like her daddy!


















Family picture after opening presents. A little people barn and school bus, some games for Vera and us, several new books, new dresses, and more.


















After taking afternoon naps, we went bowling.


















"Oh, no. Not another gutter ball!"


















And finally, Vera ended the day with her first bubble bath. She got really mad when we told her it was time to get out!


















We hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas with family and friends!

6 comments:

Nicole said...

Merry Christmas Sneads!!!

THANK YOU for FINALLY announcing this new baby! I've been holding it in FOREVER! LOL! :-)

Would love to hear from you...if you're sending me email, I'm not getting it...

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas! I love all the pics, especially the bath one. V is such a cutie and I'm sure she'll be a great big sis to Baby Bo! I'll email more soon (I hope my last one got to you...a few weeks ago? If not, I can re-send!)

Erica

Unknown said...

yeah for baby bo!!! i'm so excited for you guys!!
stacey lanier

Anonymous said...

Merry, Merry Christmas! I so love the name Baby Bo! The photos of Vera are so adorable! ! Our new addition had a great time and is enjoying every minute of the holidays!

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures Michelle! That family pic is a great one! We are so excited for you guys over baby Bo! :-)
~Jen Unsell

PoorPapaPolymath said...

Matt and Michelle,

I'm an old friend from Matt's Atlanta days. I remembered this morning that today is his birthday, so I thought I'd send along a greeting. Google helped me find you guys, and it's been fun to flip through your posts.

Congratulations on the kids! We've got our first on the way (ETA May 2), and we can't wait!

I'm looking forward to future updates from the Sneads in China...

Happy Birthday, Matt!

Andy (for Aileen and Nathaniel) Pacetti

(EDIT: I guessed I came in too late, China-time...apologies!)