I'm REALLY enjoying having the house to myself again. We've tried several times since moving here to hire someone to help with Vera and housework so that I can have a little time at the orphanage, and each time I feel the same way...THRILLED when they're gone! I could write a whole post about that. I'll save you from having to hear! Anyway, I really LOVE cleaning my own house. I love that for the two mornings that I don't go to the orphanage, I can have some time alone in a quiet home. I feel so much more refreshed, my house feels so much more clean, and I feel like I've got more energy and desire to do fun things with Vera after her afternoon nap.
Here are a couple of pictures from her first day at school.
Walking out the door...
She was the second child there her first day. Didn't make for a very good picture. There are about 12 kids in her class.
After coming home... "Oh, I'm exhausted!"
1 comment:
I've been thinking about putting Mallory in a pre-school. Though she's a bit younger than Vera, I think it will help her learn a whole lot more than the few bits of time I get with her one on one. We're still contemplating. Your post is yet another "success" story. :-)
Post a Comment