Wednesday, February 6, 2008
Halfway there!
As of yesterday, I'm 20 weeks pregnant. When I said something about it to Matt, he was amazed at how fast the time has gone. It's definitely going quicker than when we were waiting for Vera. I'm sure it helps to have a 2 year old to keep us busy. Most of the time I feel great. Vera seems quite clueless that in only a few months she will no longer be an only child.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Awww...so happy for you! I couldn't tell much from that pic (belly pics please) but I'm sure you're adorable like you were with Vera. And no, you're not "big"!
how exciting that in no time you'll have your new baby!. Vera's going to make a great big sister.
So I presume you're keeping the sex of this baby a secret as well?? ;-P
Post a Comment