Wednesday, February 27, 2008

It's a boy!

We had an ultrasound done earlier this week and found out that little Baby Bo is a baby boy! We opted for the 3D ultrasound and got some pretty cool pictures of the little guy. It's amazing that he seems so perfectly formed but still has 17 weeks until the due date.

9 comments:

Unknown said...

WOW!!! I've never seen one of somebody I know. That's really cool and congrats on making a little boy! They are A LOT of fun! So happy for you guys!

Anonymous said...

a little boy!!! Congratulations! Do you have any names picked out? Believe me, from a mom with 3 girls before the little boy arrived, boys are VERY different than girls. The ultrasound is amazing, he already looks just perfect. The down side of having a boy? The clothes choices--LOL!

beth said...

Yeah for boys!!!! Those pictures are incredible, Michelle! See you and Baby Bo from the outside soon.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Sneads! How exciting- a baby brother for Vera! :-)
~Jen U

Rebekah said...

I am so happy for y'all! Vera is going to be such an amazing big sister! I can't wait to meet the little man (Matt Jr?) this summer. Maybe we'll find some extra space in the suitcase for a few special surprises!
Do they have pickles and ice cream in China?

Nicole said...

A boy...very cool! I'm excited for you guys! Those pictures are GREAT!! Kate was never cooperative enough to get good pictures like that!! Can't wait to see you, V and Baby Bo in less than a week!!!!!!

Melanie said...

You'll LOVE LOVE LOVE having a boy. I wish we could've had 3D's of our E. Congrats!

Erica said...

Congratulations! What amazing pictures! I've never seen 3D ultrasound photos before...wow. Thanks for sharing them!

Nicole said...

Did you guys make it back??