Monday, February 11, 2008

We're Going on Vacation!

We are tired of the cold, wet weather. We're going on vacation! The weather really has been terrible--about 50 degrees and wet for the last three weeks. That wouldn't be so bad, but we don't have heat! We have two small space heaters to help keep us warm, though if any other appliance is on, we can only use one of them. One small heater in about 1500 square feet doesn't do much!

We are leaving this afternoon for Thailand. The first week is for rest and vacation. We'll be in Bangkok for a day, then off to the beaches of Phuket for the rest of the week. After that, we'll fly to northern Thailand and spend most of the week at the Jian Hua conference in Chiang Mai. We are very excited for this opportunity to get away as a family and enjoy some warm weather!

We'll be back on February 25, and on March 4 Vera and I are leaving for a three week trip to the US. We are thankful that Vera is a great traveler! I'll post some pics during our trip if I get a chance. If not, then I'll be back at the end of the month.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Enjoy your vacation! Pretty soon Vera will have a sibling to make vacation memories with!