I wanted to post a couple of videos from Vera's birthday parties. The first is from her party at home and the second from school. I'm not sure if it was a cruel trick or something we will treasure, but we ended up giving Vera a surprise birthday party. We hadn't planned to do that, but Matt had a fever the day before the party. We weren't sure the party was actually going to happen until the day of the party. I was going to tell Vera after picking her up from school, but I knew she would get so excited that she wouldn't take a nap. As I was making her cake during her nap, I thought it would be fun to just surprise her. Matt took her to pick up the pizzas while the guests arrived. When she walked in the door she was definitely surprised, along with embarrassed, nervous, excited...a whole range of emotions. Her reaction is pretty cute in this video. Once she realized what was going on, she looked at Matt and asked, "Daddy, am I three now?"
This video is of her class singing Happy Birthday in both Chinese and English. I don't think anyone besides the teachers knew the words, but it's still pretty cute.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Great videos- loved hearing Happy B-day sung in chinese.
Post a Comment