Who ever said that baby poo-poo and gas smelled "sweet" has never met my son. Kai recently woke from his morning nap. I picked him up only to be greeted by a nice loud burp. I took him to my bed to talk and play for a few minutes only to see that his ears were again covered in thick layers of orange wax. Wiped that off and realized his nails should be cut. Got the clippers. Cut his nails with no problem. Took off his socks. Oh, the sweaty stinky feet! Cut a few nails, and then little man decided it was time to release some of that "sweet" smelling gas.
I know this is only the beginning of life with a little boy, but Kai sure is doing a good job breaking his mommy in!
I'm so tubby, oh so tubby!
Peek-a-boo!
Mommy says that even though my ears are swimming in wax, I have loud burps, stinky feet, and smelly gas she still thinks I'm really handsome, and she loves me lots!
2 comments:
Look at how big and absolutely CUTE he is!!!!!!!
Goodness, he's big! What a cute little boy!
Post a Comment