This last Friday night Matt and I spent our first night away from Vera. We had been planning for several months to do this, and things finally came together so that we could spend a night away. We didn't do much... We went to dinner at a nice restaurant...spent the night at a nice hotel where we had a very cool Japanese tatami style room...slept in...no alarms, no crying babies...ate a fantastic buffet breakfast...watched English TV until check-out at noon. Thank you Amy and Anna for making this possible!

Getting ready to head out.

Having fun with Aunt Amy.

"You don't expect me to eat that 'mush' do you?"


"I'll eat it if Aunt Anna feeds me!" Yes, Vera still eats mush... Chicken, carrots, broccoli, and apple all cooked and pureed together. She usually eats this healthy "treat" once a day and then gets something with a litte more texture for her other meals.
3 comments:
LOL! Look how happy you are in that first picture, Michelle! :-)
Oh, man... I posted the wrong pic! I meant to post the one where I didn't look quite so excited to be leaving!
I'm SO glad you guys got to do this! I'm also a little jealous!
Post a Comment