Tuesday, January 23, 2007

A few more recent pics...


















"I LOVE MAC & CHEESE!"


















What do babies do when their moms need to get ready in the morning? Take things out that they are normally not allowed to play with, make a big mess for mommy to clean up, and why...just so they'll stay quiet and content for a few more minutes... At least that's what this baby does.


















This may just look to you like a picture of a baby cleaning a window, but to me it is so much more. It's a reminder of just how smart babies are. (For those of you with multiple kids, you can ignore the amazement of a first time mom.) Vera has seen me wash windows ONCE. When was it? When I had a broken foot...probably some time in October. Vera found our little window cleaning device that is usually hiding beneath the bathroom cabinet, picked it up, briskly walked to the window, and started cleaning. It's been three months...I'd have never thought that she would remember what that thing is for!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Melanie said...

Michelle - I TOTALLY understand your amazement at Vera's memory. I would be shocked, too...as well as bursting my buttons in pride!!! She seems like a genious!