Here are a few more pictures from the beach today. First, it took Vera about five minutes to make her new friend for the day. She called him "Papa" until she learned his name was John. He even built a sandcastle with her. He and his wife are from England and spending three weeks in Phuket before heading to Bali for a couple of weeks.

Matt captured this action shot of Vera and I this afternoon.

And, last, this is not a flattering photo, but because I've had multiple requests for a "belly pic", here it is.
4 comments:
Um, I would definitely consider that a flattering picture! You look adorable! It's good to see pictures of the beautiful beaches too...makes me crave summer!
How I long for the beach!? Is it summer yet?!
That is a GREAT picture of you! You look really good!
I LOVE that Vera made a new friend! She and E are SO MUCH alike!!
Unflattering? You look beautiful!
Oh, I love the belly shot! Keep taking those pictures!
Post a Comment