Saturday, February 9, 2008

This afternoon, about ten minutes after Vera was put down for her nap, she starts yelling for me, "Mommy! Mommy!" I could tell she wasn't in distress. I thought she was just stalling. I walked in, she sat up, stuck her finger into the air, and excitedly expressed, "Mommy, it's a booger!" Do you have any idea how hard it was to not bust out laughing!?!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

i would have busted out laughing!! that's hilarious!!
stacey

Nicole said...

I don't think I could have held it in! HA! That's the funniest thing I've heard in a LONG time!!! LOL!!!! Makes me wish March would come FASTER!! We miss you guys!

girl on a roof said...

Yeah, I do know how hard it is not to laugh! Tonight Jett stuck his hand in his crack... and thought it was great to show me what he found. Yuck!