Tuesday, February 26, 2008

We're Back!

We just got back last night from vacation. After leaving the beach in southern Thailand, we flew north to the mountains of Chiang Mai. We had a wonderful time and hope our conference is held there again next year. I wanted to post a few more pictures from our last day. It was my birthday, and I thought the best way to celebrate was do something that kept Vera happy. It's funny how that happens once you have kids. We went to the zoo. Vera LOVED the zoo, and Matt and I really enjoyed it too. It was HUGE! We literally HAD to take transportation around it. It was way to large to walk around it on our own. If you ever find yourself in Chiang Mai, Thailand, we highly recommend a trip to the zoo!



2 comments:

girl on a roof said...

Happy Birthday! I want to bring you something fun when I come visit. Do you still have the bladeless fan light? No, I don't want to bring blades! But I can't forget that light fixture.

Anonymous said...

Happy Late Birthday Michelle! I love the zoo pics. That one of Vera feeding the giraffe is cool!!
~Jen Unsell