Matt has recently been going through the process of getting his Chinese driver's license. He went to take the test a couple weeks ago only to find out that the 20 question test in English that he knew the answers to had been changed. The new test had 100 questions and was all in Chinese! Needless to say he didn't pass. Supposedly the new test will have an English version within the next couple of weeks. The problem...the book to study from is only in Chinese...and has approximately 1000 questions to study!!! He's been looking online to see if he can find any help. Here's a list of questions he found. Take the test and see how you do! Don't cheat...the answers are at the bottom!
Click here if you'd like to view a clearer version.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I guess the "road attachment coefficient" is when you're pulling a trailer?
I laughed at the one about just driving by people who are stuck in a ditch. There will be NO serving people in need, if you please!!
Welcome to Blogger!
I laughed at the one about the cow cart. I didn't know that car horns had volume levels! I wonder how many people actually take the test and pass - or do most drivers simply drive without a license and hope they never get stopped? I guess the odds are in their favor. Study hard, Matt!
Oh good grief! And I complain about the tests here in America just because we have to sometimes take them when we move.
Post a Comment