I think I have the videos figured out now. Since we can't actually watch Google videos in China, I haven't tested it, but hopefully all is well...
Vera thinks that she has learned two words that get her anything she wants...or doesn't want. When she says "please" she expects she will get what she wants, and when she says "bu yao" (that means "don't want" in Chinese) that means she will refuse whatever it is that is being offered. Here's a short video we took at dinner tonight. Vera definitely didn't want her water. She also demonstates a little something we've been working on...we think she's pretty cute... I guess we have to feel that way though...she is our daughter...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
She is too cute! And smart!
(it worked!) ;-)
Oh my goodness!! What a cutie! Sure does make me miss you guys!
She is so smart and cute. And she said "bu yao" pretty well! :)
ADORABLE!!! It sounds like she's ready for the "bu yao" card game!
Hey, how did you post a video, by the way???
Hi there, you two--you guys are in my thoughts constantly, talking of you often with Doug and Jesse. How are you guys doing over there? Do you have any needs I can help with?
Hey Michelle, I finally posted my spaghetti sauce recipe over at my blog. You asked me for it a LOOOOONG time ago. Sorry it took me so long!!!
That was a pretty good video, but I have yet to hear her say "Uncle Bob" or "Aunt Ab" or even "Bob" or "Ab." When are you going to let us hear that? I know she asks for us all the time...let her know we'll see her in June.
She is so adorable Michelle and she has grown so much just since the summer. I love the video!
Ah, animal sounds! Way to go, Vera. I love the elephant raising her trunk. Sure do miss you all.
She's got a terrifying roar :) Quite a brilliant and fun little girl you've got there.
Post a Comment