skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Matt, Michelle, Vera, and Kai in China
Tuesday, June 3, 2008
Baby Shower
My good friend Emily and I had a joint baby shower last weekend. I'm due June 24. She's due June 30. Here are a few pics from the shower.
My stomach looks huge in this picture! All of my shirts are getting too short!
Vera and Morgan. Morgan watches V every once in a while so that Matt and I can have a quiet dinner out.
Lots of presents for the babies.
V and I.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Michelle
Xiamen, China
Wife to Matt... Mom to Vera and Kai... Living in China... Sharing our lives with you.
View my complete profile
Looking for a Baby Gift?
Baby Uniques
Blogs I Read
Beth's Blog
Cindy's Blog
Coates Blog
Dana's Blog
Dee and Stacey's Blog
Emma's Blog
Hall's Blog
Jobey and Kristin's Blog
Kelly's Blog
Melanie's Blog
Nicole's Blog
Shawnda's Blog
Unsell's Blog
Blog Archive
►
2010
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
2009
(11)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(5)
►
February
(1)
▼
2008
(69)
►
December
(6)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(8)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(4)
►
July
(10)
▼
June
(15)
While we all wait...
DD + 5 -- A little news...
DD +4
DD +3
Good News and Bad News
Yes, I'm Still Pregnant!
Book Worm
While we all wait...
I HOPE HE WAS WRONG!
Too Long!
Vera and Daddy Wrestle
Mics Pics
Baby Shower
Happy Children's Day!
Future Hope Teacher Retreat
►
May
(1)
►
April
(5)
►
February
(12)
►
January
(3)
►
2007
(71)
►
December
(6)
►
November
(4)
►
October
(7)
►
September
(9)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(5)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(11)
►
March
(10)
►
February
(5)
►
January
(11)
No comments:
Post a Comment