Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Too Long!

I know it's been forever since I posted! I'm posting a BUNCH today to make up for it. The quick version of what's been going on...

--We've moved the guest room, gotten rid of the playroom, and given the baby a bedroom. Everything is neat and organized.

--I've been doing a LOT of cooking trying to get as much as possible into the freezer so that I don't have to do much cooking after the baby comes.

--I'm twenty days away from the due date. Yesterday at my doctor appointment the doctor said, "If you haven't had the baby by next week, we'll do an ultrasound." The idea that he could even be here before next Tuesday is overwhelming! I'm not counting on it, but it did help me realize that I am full term and will have a son very, very soon.

--For now, I'm just trying to stay busy and enjoy these last days before I have on more person to take care of.

Enjoy the next FIVE posts!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe your so close to your due date Michelle! We will be praying for you and baby! Loved all of the pictures you posted! Loved seeing the island pictures of where you guys live.