The good news... Everything with baby looks good. The doc feels quite confident that he's not as big as was previously estimated by ultrasound.
The bad news... If he doesn't come on his own, the earliest I would be induced is the day AFTER Matt's parents are scheduled to leave China!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I can't believe he's not here yet! It's time to start all the wivestale remedies....walking stairs, eating eggplant parmesan...anything to try to move things along! :)
Melinda
Michelle - my friend Elizabeth who has 7 (yes seven) children SWEARS by castor oil. Drink 2 ounces of castor oil, chase it down with a reese's peanut butter cup (she doesn't like the taste) and wait, preferably close to the bathroom because it's a laxative. She induced herself the last four pregnancies using this. Nikki Wilson
Just was checking, if the joyous event has already taken place. I´m keeping my fingers crossed. Probably Durwood and Judi are waiting in as much suspense as you are, I guess. All the best to you and warm greetings to Matt and your parents-in-law from Bavaria
Stefan
Post a Comment