We have had a hard time getting Vera to do anything by read lately. As I post this, she is sitting on the floor of Baby Bo's bedroom reading books. Her bedroom floor is covered in books that she has been "reading" today.
Our girls are one in the same, I tell ya! You should see our living rooms...books are all over the floor and the coffee table. I've given up putting them back in her closet (where they go) each night, because they make their way back to the living room each morning!! "Read Mommy read?"
1 comment:
Our girls are one in the same, I tell ya! You should see our living rooms...books are all over the floor and the coffee table. I've given up putting them back in her closet (where they go) each night, because they make their way back to the living room each morning!! "Read Mommy read?"
Post a Comment