Our room here is wonderful. Because it's an end room, it's a lot bigger than the other rooms. The staff has been great. The food leaves a little to be desired, but it is a hospital. Thankfully we brought some of our own food, and starting tomorrow we have friends bringing in dinners. Here are a few pictures taken in and from our hotel room this afternoon.
The view from room 1212.
Sporting my cool hospital pants.
This afternoon's "snack". So, it looked like chocolate soup. Nope. Red bean soup. I almost didn't even try it. I'm glad I did. It was about half sugar and very, very yummy!
We have passed time by playing games and watching movies.
3 comments:
Love the hospital pants! Praying that even as I write your little one has arrived. Can't wait to hear.
He's just way too comfy in there!! :-)
Man, it looks like your hospital room view is WONDERFUL! I wish my contractions were easy enough to enjoy movie and cards. There was never a moment when I had the ability to do that. I hope all is going well and I hope to hear news soon!
Post a Comment