wooo shelly! you are poking out there! he'll be out before you know it. can't wait to see him and learn his name! love, maria
Thinking of you daily! Maybe Baby Bo is waiting until his due date...it's a great day! ;-) (our anniversary!)BTW...I think you look GREAT!!!
Waiting and praying! I agree, you look great.Lots of love,Beth
You look great, but ready for your own baby to arrive! Hope to hear soon!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
wooo shelly! you are poking out there! he'll be out before you know it. can't wait to see him and learn his name! love, maria
Thinking of you daily! Maybe Baby Bo is waiting until his due date...it's a great day! ;-) (our anniversary!)
BTW...I think you look GREAT!!!
Waiting and praying! I agree, you look great.
Lots of love,
Beth
You look great, but ready for your own baby to arrive! Hope to hear soon!
Post a Comment