Wednesday, June 18, 2008

While we all wait...

I guess that if I don't post anything, you might think I've had the baby. Not yet. Six days from due date. I, like pretty much every mom would be at this point, am hoping he comes out of the oven a little early, though. While we all wait, here are a few pictures taken recently.

We went to the park a couple of weeks ago and rode paddle boats. I let Matt do all of the work.






















Staying hydrated with Chinese "Gatorade". This kid can sweat!























A couple of picks of the area around the park...


































I need a standing belly pic to show just how big my belly really is, but this is the best I've got for now. At least you can see my belly button sticking WAY out! I'm ready for that thing to head back to it's home! Who doesn't like feeling a baby swim around in mama's belly?

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Go ahead...stand up and take a picture for us!! :-)